Cosmetic Dentist in La Mesa, CA
As your trusted holistic dentist in La Mesa and El Cajon, CA, we at Smilehaven Dental Center are well-known for our ability to give patients healthier smiles. Dr. Stephen L. Chan has been practicing for over 30 years in the dental field and with an emphasis on holistic dentistry and an adherence to all the latest dental techniques and technologies, he’s more than capable of helping you reach your optimal level of oral health. Having said that, we’re also quite capable of giving patients beautiful smiles as well. While we place a priority on the health of a person’s teeth, we understand all of the benefits that come with having an attractive smile, which is why we go above and beyond to offer a comprehensive selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments as well.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you’ve ever found yourself unsatisfied with your smile or even if you’ve ever just thought that your smile wasn’t as nice as it could be, cosmetic dentistry could be just the solution for you. While cosmetic dentistry can obviously improve the way that your smile looks, it can provide numerous other benefits as well. A beautiful smile can:
- Allow you to never be afraid to smile or laugh in public.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Give others a more positive first opinion of you.
- Lead to more social and professional success.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Cosmetic dentistry can help out a person’s smile in many different ways. Some of these treatments that you’ll be able to receive from your cosmetic dentist in La Mesa and El Cajon, CA are as follows:
- Teeth Whitening –The most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment around; through a quick and simple process, teeth whitening can make your teeth whiter and brighter.
- Bonding –This is capable of repairing smaller chips and cracks in your teeth.
- Veneers –By placing these thin ceramic shells on the fronts of your teeth, you’ll be able to mask any imperfections, such as cracks, chips, and misshapen teeth.
- Crowns –If you have large amounts of missing tooth structure due to decay or trauma, a crown will cover over the tooth and improve its appearance while also bringing stability to it.
- Dental Implants –If you have any missing teeth, dental implants can act as permanent, natural substitutes.
A Long Lasting New Smile
Dr. Chan can create the perfect smile for you, whether you want a natural look or a bright Hollywood smile. He is a detail-oriented dentist who ensures that your new smile is aesthetically pleasing and complements your face and personality. He takes the time to make sure that any crowns and veneers fit perfectly and will last for many years. He uses only high-quality materials and labs to create beautiful, long-lasting teeth.
Dr. Chan offers a complimentary cosmetic consultation. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!