Antioxidant Scans will determine your carotenoid antioxidant levels. It can determine if you are eating enough fruits & vegetables and if quality supplements are needed to achieve optimum health.
GET YOUR SCORE IN JUST MINUTES!
This scan is a measure of health. Carotenoids are pigments found primarily in fruits and vegetables and have been the focus of intense research to determine their importance in human health. Researchers have found that non-carotenoid antioxidants rely on carotenoids to defend and replenish themselves, so that they can continue their cell-protective work. Therefore, a high level of carotenoids in the antioxidant defense network suggests that there are also high levels of other antioxidants. The research concludes that skin carotenoid levels measured with the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner correlate with, and are a good indication of, the body’s overall antioxidant defense system.
How do I know my supplements are working? The answer is the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner. Pharmanex is the only nutritional supplement company that can provide you with a noninvasive, fast and convenient way to determine your antioxidant status-and whether your supplements are actually protecting you.
This scanner gives you immediate evidence of carotenoid antioxidant activity in your body by placing your hand in front of a low-energy blue light that measures carotenoid levels in human tissue at the skin surface using optical signals. This technology is the world’s first measuring tool that gives you a Skin Carotenoid Score.
Make an appointment now, to get your own antioxidant scan, score, and consultation!
Factors that Influence Your Antioxidant Levels
- Your Diet – Typically, people who eat high amounts of carotenoid-rich fruits and vegetables have higher scores.
- Your Supplementation – Typically, people who consume carotenoid antioxidant supplements have higher scores.
- Your Body Fat Percentage – People who are overweight or have a high level of body fat for their height and gender often have a lower score.
- Your Lifestyle – High levels of oxidative stress and exposure to free radicals can decrease your score. Tobacco smoke, stress, sunlight, pollution, and toxins are common sources of free radicals.
- Your Genes – Individual differences in your body’s predetermined ability to absorb carotenoids will impact your score.
- The above are general parameters based on over 1,000,000 scans. Your individual SCS may vary.
- Dietary habits, supplementation, and lifestyle choices represent possible score outcomes and do not reflected guaranteed score outcomes.
- Individual genetic differences can significantly influence the rate of absorption and therefore your personal Skin Carotenoid Score.
THE CHANS GOT THEIR SCANS!
We believe in the power of eating real food- plenty of fruits, vegetables and supplements to make our lives as healthy as possible. Take a look at our latest antioxidant scores!
ANTIOXIDANT SCANNING PRICING
- Initial complimentary scan (with dental exam)
- 1 follow-up scan $25*
- 2 follow-up scans $40
- 3 follow-up scans $50
- *Recommend follow-ups 1-2 months after 1st scan.
- Monthly Supplement/Vitamin Program starts at $78 and up per month (includes monthly free antioxidant scanning or 1 free antioxidant scan per month.)